OEC Group was created in June 1981 to provide Taiwanese customers with competitive and service oriented solution.
The company started with only 5 employees, building strong fundamentals of trust, service, competitiveness and efficiency with our customers. OEC Group grew each year, rapidly rising up the ranks by opening new branches in the United States, South East Asia and China and continuing to maintain and provide the service our local customers and new international customers had grown to expect. OEC Group opened branches in the following cities/countries:
- 1. China -- Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhongsan, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Suzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Xi'an, Dalian Jinan, Lianyungang, Rizhao, Zhengzhou, Chongqing.
- 2. South/North East Asia -- Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Japan, Korea.
- 3. U.S.A -- Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Dallas, Phoenix, Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Kansas City, Saint Louis, Boston, Miami, New York, Philadelphia.
- 4. Europe -- Rotterdam, Hamburg
- 5. Other Locations -- Licensed in more than 30 countries.
In response to the ever changing requirements of our customers OEC continues to invest in technological solutions always upgrading our software and hardware to provide a convenient, accurate and efficient platform for exchanging cargo information. We are also a leading provider of AMS/ISF/AES and customs brokerage, with an experienced team of professionals who are able to avoid issues in advance. In addition our P.O Management and Cargo Tracing Systems have been created for the convenience of our clients, to specifically reduce their manpower expenses, inventory pressure and to improve overall efficiency.
We aim to provide the customer with not only an economical solution, but also an efficient solution. We cooperate with most global carriers, such as Hanjin, CMA, OOCL, APL, MSC, EMC, NYK, ZIM, MOL, HYUNDAI, MAERSK, China Shipping, Cosco, and Hapag-Lloyd, allowing us to match our customer requirements for closing dates and transit.